Hug me, brother! I love you, baby. Oh. – Chuckie!
– Tommy! The snake’s got me, Chuckie! What do I do? What do I do? Run for it, Chuckie!
Save yourself! No! [screaming] Come on, Chuckie! And that’s how Chuckie fought the snake
and saved my life. So you guys aren’t mad
at each other anymore? Mad? At my bestest friend
in the whole wide world? You were right, Chuckie.
We should have never gone in there. It was way too scary. Well, maybe I was right about that. But I should never had got all mad
and said you weren’t my friend. We could never not be friends. I promise we’ll always be the bestest
friends in the whole wide world forever. Me too! Hey, speaking of best friends,
you know what today is? – The 25th?
– Yep. – No way!
– What’s the 25th? The five year anniversary
of when Sam and I first met. Yep, I remember it like
it was only five years ago. – Hey, I’m Sam.
– Hi, I’m Carly. – Can I have that sandwich?
– No way, get your own! Ow! You’re alright. Wow, so even back then you were
obnoxious and aggressive. Yeah. Can you believe we became friends
over a tuna sandwich? – And now you hate tuna.
– No. I hate the way that British chick
in our history class says “tuna”. Oh yeah, tuna! Tuna! I just adore tuna. Tuna. Yeah, don’t play along, alright? Anyway, since it’s our friendship
anniversary, I got you a little something. Wait, you got me a present? Ta-da! Ah, you shouldn’t have gotten–
Give me it! – Whoa, you got me an iCarly T-shirt.
– Look on the back. – Aw, it’s our heads!
– In shirt form. – This is so insane.
– Ah, it’s no big deal. Please, I love this. – How great are you?
– I don’t know, very. Look, I’m sorry I forgot your birthday. Sorry doesn’t sweeten my tea! One more time? Just don’t talk to me. If you just let me show you something,
I’m sure it’ll cheer you up. I’ve seen the birthmark on your back,
Drake, it does not look like a giraffe raking leaves! No, not that. – These.
– Yeah, what is this, huh? What are you gonna–
Whoa! [screaming] You got me tickets to Oprah? Hug me, brother! When do I get my money? – OK, let me see the ticket.
– Ha-ha-ha! Alright, OK, it says here to redeem
all winning tickets within 24 hours at the local Illinois Lottery Center. Cool, we’ll go after school tomorrow. I’ll take you!
I have a radio in my car! – Alright, cool!
– Kel, tomorrow… You become a millionaire! [cheering] – You too.
– Huh? Well, I’m gonna split the money with you. What? Kel, you mean it man? Yeah, I mean, you’re my best friend. I wouldn’t want to be
a millionaire without you. – Kel…
– Yeah, yeah. I love you, baby. Oh. – Oh, yeah?
– Yeah! Well, here’s what I think
about your stupid instruments. Hey! You just destroyed my instruments! Who needs your stupid instruments
when you’ve got my musical genius? Oh, you’re both a couple of ruddy twits. That’s it. [growling] You kids! Good luck tonight
and remember, have fun with it! Wait a minute.
Sheen, Carl, what are we doing? Well, I was about to strangle Carl. Yeah, and I was gonna slap Sheen
in the back of the head. Look at us. We’re best friends and ever since
we started this band, we’ve been arguing and fighting. We’re so obsessed with
becoming rock stars, that we forgot
the real reason we did this. To beat Cindy and Libby! Yeah! [music playing]