Hello? – It’s a Slug. Salt it! With vinegar!
– Howie! But it’s just a little itty bitty
baby Slug… It can’t hurt us. Isn’t that right? Seriously? Peek-a-boo, I see you! You are the cutest little thing
I’ve ever seen. I think we should raise the Slug
as our own. I’ve wanted to be a father for at least
three minutes now. I think we should reconsider this.
It’s a Slug, after all. Oh, it’s just nature verses nurture. – Well I’m gonna nurture her the best.
– Nurturing is not a competition. – I’m going to nurture it so hard it’s gonna…
– I am going to be better than you. – Look what you did.
– What is wrong with you? I can’t believe you’d hurt an innocent
little baby like that. But… but… but… We should name the baby Slug.
We can’t call it Baby Slug forever. How about Temper Junior? I was thinking Gordon Junior had
such a better ring to it. As de-facto leader of the group, – I order you…
– De-facto leader?! No!!! – Are you sick?
– You can’t get Gordon Junior sick. – Temper Junior needs to stay healthy.
– Yes. Come on! There’s a beautiful spot up here.
We can get our first family photo. Who knew this parenting thing
would be so easy? Why am I the only one pushing
this pram up the mountain? Because you need to bond with the baby.
You’re dad number three after all. Bond with the enemy. Just look at her. – So evil.
– Dada? Me a Dad. Dad number three. We could name you Howie Junior. That’s a good strong name. For #&*! sake! – Out of the way!
– Where are you going? What are you doing? – Come on… Guys…
– She’s got a bomb! Ah! No thanks. Not it! Well, couldn’t see that coming. I don’t care if she was trying
to kill us, I still love her. Aren’t you a sweet angel.