– Me, me, me, me. – No, it’s probably not you. – But Mommy, when I was
pooping this afternoon there was like hundreds of poop. (laughs) Hi, everybody. My name is Austin. This lady is my Mom. (laughs) We are gonna do games. – Games? You picked them? – Yes. – Mmm-k, I’m scared (laughs). – You’re goin’ down, woman. – You’re goin down, downtown. (laughs) – Are you ready? – Yes, I’m ready. – I’m ready!
– We’re ready! – [Woman Off Camera] Doggie doo! – Oh my gosh. Show me how to win. – Okay so, Mommy, put this thing in there. – (laughs) You almost hit me in the face. – You spin this, you squeeze this thing-a-ma-jig, And you have to see if it comes out. If you get three, you win. – Okay. – [Both] Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. – Yay! – Okay. – [Austin] I got one. (toy pops) – Oh, what? – What the heck? – Okay, so it’s my turn? – Uh-huh. (toy pops) – Oh (laughs)! Nothing, okay. (toy pops) Oh! (laughs) Did it come out? Not yet. Oh, this next one’s mine. One. (toy pops) Oh, what? – (laughs) Two, two, two. (toy pops) Yeah! I got a poop (laughs)! – Such a cute sound for such a gross game. Oh, three. (toy pops) Yeah (laughs)! – One. (toy pops) – Ah, three! – What? (toy pops) I’m pushing really hard. That didn’t help. Is it prairie dogging? – What’s prairie doggin’? (laughs) It’s when the poop goes
in and out of her butt. (laughs) I got a three. (toy pops) – [Both] Oh! – I got two token! I’m gonna put a green in. – Okay. – Do you ever have green poops? – Yeah, when I eat green things. You have green poop sometimes and you don’t even eat anything green. – Yeah. (laughs) Oh, Mommy, you got a one. – You don’t get to spin for me. No way, Jose. Okay, got it. Oh, three. – No, it’s one. – What do you mean? The arrow’s right on the three. – It’s not. Daddy, tell her if she has three. – It is definitely more on the three side. – That’s right on the three, bro. Look at it. (laughs) Look at it right here,
look at it right here. (toy pops) (laughs) – Oh! It’s still not a hit. Two, oh no. (top pops) – Yay! One goes to me! In your face, Mom! – Oh! Oh my gosh (laughs)!
– Yay! – So how does this work? – Smack. – That’s so violent. – Oh my God (laughs). You go first since you won the last game. What?
– And another. – Oh, geez (laughs)! – (laughs) Aw yeah! – Okay, no, don’t, don’t. (laughs) Two eggs? – Yeah (laughs)! (egg smacks) – [Both] Oh! (laughs) – Oh no (laughs)! This has water! – Here, let me. – No (laughs). – Do it, do it! Yeah, oh! (laughs) – Okay, one egg. Do it! – [Both] Oh (laughs)! – That’s so messed– (laughs) No winner, no winner. – Yeah, it’s a tie. – [April] Whip cream, oh my God (laughs)! No!
– Yeah! – All right, how do we play this one? – So you put your head right here and then you press this button. – Oh! – And then you put whip cream on that and that’s why it’s called Pie Face. – Okay. – You have to leave your
chin on the chin rest. – You have to leave your
chin on the chin rest. – I know. (laughs) – Mommy, are you ready? – I’m ready. (game clicks) (laughing and screaming) You didn’t keep your chin on there. Yeah, put your chin even closer in there. Get in there, get your face. Get your chubby face in there. (game clicks) (Austin screams and giggles) No, Austin! Austin, Austin! No, c’mon. Austin, seriously, keep it on. (game clicks) (Austin laughs) Austin! Ready? – Mmm-hmm. – That was kind of a lot, sorry. Okay, c’mon. Put your face through the hole more. Put your chubby cheeks through that face. (game clicks) (giggling and screaming) Ah! – Yeah! – That’s so scary when it comes out. – No, no, no, you have to put more on. – That look on your face, no. (laughs) Oh my gosh. Austin, Austin, this is not necessary. – It is. – I just got my eyelashes done today. (laughs) That’s very true
(Austin burps) but I still feel like
I lost because of this. Say excuse me. – Excuse me. – Oh my God (laughs).
– Aw, yeah! It’s a tie. – [Woman Off Camera] It’s a tie. Do you guys wanna give each
other a handshake or (laughs)? – Austin. (laughs) – Oh no! Ah (laughs)! – Thanks for watching! – Thank you for watching (laughs). Who do you think won? Let us know in the comments. Bye. – Oh (laughs)! Dang it, Austin!